Motor Carriers Road Atlas - 2641
This #1 selling trucking atlas is designed to meet the unique needs of professional drivers, helping you save time, money, and stay compliant. Truckers rely on Rand McNally’s Motor Carriers’ Road Atlas for the most comprehensive highway and trucking information on the market.
Inside this 208 page North American atlas you will find updated maps that highlight State & National designated routes, updated restricted routes, low clearance, and weigh stations as well as 40,000+ city-to-city mileages and state mileage charts.
Other features include:
- Detailed coverage of state and national designated routes
- Updated restricted routes, low clearance, and weigh station locations
- 22-page mileage directory including more than 40,000 truck-route-specific, city-to-city mileage
- Road construction and conditions hotlines
- Updated coverage of hazardous materials regulations
- Easy-to-use chart of state and provincial permit agency phone numbers and websites
Dimensions: 27.46 x 38.74 cm (10.8125 x 15.25 inches)