2017 Motor Carriers' Road Atlas
Every mile, in every cab, American truckers rely on Rand McNally's Motor Carriers' Road Atlas for the most comprehensive highway and trucking information on the market.
America's #1-selling trucking atlas is designed to meet the unique needs of professional drivers, helping you save time, save money, and stay compliant.
The #1 selling trucker’s road atlas in North America is as tough as the rig you’re driving. With its laminated pages and spiral binding, the Deluxe Motor Carriers’ Road Atlas can stand up to all of the wear-and-tear from the road. Save time and money with this easy to use atlas.
- Durable, laminated pages stand up to stains and liquids, and won’t show signs of normal wear-and-tear
- Tough spiral binding allows the book to lay open easily
- Detailed coverage of state and national designated routes
- Updated restricted routes, low clearance, and weigh station locations
- 22-page mileage directory including more than 40,000 truck-route-specific, city-to-city mileage
- Road construction and conditions hotlines
- Updated coverage of hazardous materials regulations
- Easy-to-use chart of state and provincial permit agency phone numbers and websites